Hokuto Hyakuretsuken Hokuto Hyakuretsuken

Oops.

I accidentally voted a '1' on this submission! Sorry!

So I'm giving you a 10/10 to make up for it. My apologies.

Anyway, funny. Nice job. I meant to hit '3/5' >_>

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Loves.

I'm having fun quoting this out of context. People look at me like I'm insane.

Which I am...

Anyway, nice animation, PERFECT voice acting. My only qualm is that sometimes the lines get a bit choppy and unrefined.

ML: Closer to the Sun ML: Closer to the Sun

Hrm.

Funny, I'll grant you that. I've always had a spot in the deep dark cackles of my heart for misheard lyrics. So kudos to you.

However, youtube is the place for this, my friend. Newgrounds flash I feel should be used for less youtube-oriented things.

Sorry. I did enjoy it, though.

Ivaron responds:

Well, I can sorta see where you're coming from, but there's alot of different stuff on newgrounds.. So as I see it, the only conditions for uploading to newgrounds are:
1) it must be flash (not even always the case with some submissions).
2) it must be good
3) no violations

Going by that, I'd say this fits here :)

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

HOORAY >w<

I scored , and I quote: 1..687.720.376.880.46e.27

The double period confuses me, but by my analysis, that equates to...

1,687,720,376,880,460,000,000 Points.

Scary. Point-doubling mechanics sure add up, eh?

---
Footnote: If I messed up on the math there (unlikely, but not impossible) my apologies. I think I did it correctly, though

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Just about the best game ever.

You my friend have a winning formula. At first I was skeptical, but it was executed really well. A dystopian future with misses and razors was wonderfully offset by the humorous nature. Even when I would get stuck, the enemy's varied attacks always kept the game from being monotonous.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Really great!

I've finished the game 100% now.

Much like the game, I have no complaints. Wonderful.

Well.. okay. SOME complaints. Sometimes your position glitches out and you get stuck in a wall and die, but this is rarely a problem.

Actually more puzzling than the real portal. Keep it up.

the battle songg the battle songg

Fuzzy.

Sounded very nice (although the sound started to get a little cluttered at 1:00) but lacked a certain crisp definition.

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

I don't review often, but this deserved it.

I love you.

Cave story was amazing, and so is this.

I'll leave it at that, as there is nothing else I can say to encompass how much I enjoyed this. This was my favorite tune from cavestory, and you gave it a remix I like better than the original - a rare feat in the world of remixes.

5/5
10/10

Your profile set as my homepage.

Yeah. I like it that much.

rtnario responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the review! And I personally suggest for you to change you homepage...it feels odd to know that someone somewhere will be greeted by me everyday XD

In Her Music Box (She Hides) In Her Music Box (She Hides)

Perfect.

I liked the short duration, actually.
I intend to use this in a pen+paper roleplaying game as the villain's main theme. It gives me inspiration :)

Awesome job here, and I'll be humming this for the rest of forever

DjRocALot responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words! " I`ll be humming this for the rest of forever" gave me goosebumps dude :)

Roc A Lot / BBE